The Akai Analog Filter Module MFC42 is a true analog filter module that allows you to take any sound source and make it sweep, rumble, warble and ring.
The sonic possibilities are almost endless!
- Filter/effects circuitry: Analog
- Filter types: Low pass, high pass, band pass, notch
- Filter slopes: 2-pole, 4-pole, 8-pole (mono channel only)
- Effects: Phase shifter, distortion
- Input connectors:
- Mono: 6.3mm phone jack x1 (impedance 47 kilohms), max. +16dBm
- Line: 6.3mm phone jack x2 (impedance 47 kilohms), max. +16dBm
- Phono: RCA x2 line/phono (impedance 19/32 kilohms), max. 0dBm
- Output connectors:
- Line: 6.3mm phone jack x2 (impedance 1 kilohm), max. +16dBm
- Phono: (impedance 1 kilohm), max. +16dBm
- Headphone: 6.3mm stereo phone jack x1, 70mW (load impedance 32 ohms)
- MIDI connectors: In, out, thru (DIN 5pin x3)
- Display: 7-segment LED x3
Looking to buy the Akai Analog Filter Module MFC42? Check for availability.